Therapeutic area arrays
Our Targeted-Venom Discovery Arrays (T-VDAs) have been meticulously designed by our experienced drug discovery scientists to maximise the chances of discovering new tools for your area of research.
Typically our arrays are comprised of 2D HPLC fractionated venom from 12 species, made up of a wide range of venoms from snakes, scorpions, theraphosids (tarantulas), true spiders and other species, selected according to each specific project or target. They are supplied in Echo qualified 384 well plates, with 1-5 peptides per well. Each well contains enough material for 3-5 replicates. As all of our arrays are freeze dried, and thermally stable, they are shipped at ambient temperature.
Our off-the-shelf arrays can be with you in as little as 5 to 10 business days. Custom arrays, that are built from scratch specifically to your requirements, typically take 12 to 16 weeks.
We offer hit identification, Structure–Activity Relationship services and bulk resupply.
Available therapeutic array
- T-VDAAntibacterial - Antibacterial array
- T-VDAMicrobe - Antimicrobials array (bacteria, fungi and parasites)
- T-VDAAntiviral - Antiviral array
- T-VDAOncol - Cancer therapeutics array
- T-VDACV - Cardiovascular disease array
- T-VDAEpi - Epigenetics array
- T-VDAALS - Motor neuron disease array
- T-VDAPain - Pain therapeutics array