Delivering Venom for Research
Our custom molecular and therapeutic targeted arrays have been proven effective on hard-to-hit targets - offering new solutions where traditional approaches have failed. We also offer full hit-to-lead follow up services.
Naturally evolved peptides are proving effective against insect pests as well as other pest organisms - offering alternatives to traditional approaches.
Our peptide library offers many ways to achieve commercially valuable effectiveness in cosmetics and cosmeceuticals - providing a high degree of control and risk reduction.
The UK's Largest Venom Library
Venom Fractions for Scientific Research
Over 70% of drug targets are either membrane proteins (including GPCRs, ion channels) and/or belong to families of closely related genes such as kinases. This represents an immense challenge for finding new specific drugs. We offer the following drug discovery solutions:
- Libraries of up to 20,000 individual peptides and proteins:
- Selected and targeted specifically to drug discovery programmes
- In Echo-qualified 384-well microtiter plates
- Libraries of up to 10,000 individual venom components:
- Selected based on customers’ objectives
- From the identification of the active peptide(s) to SAR (structure-activity relationship) and beyond